Thursday, June 2, 2011

Why hi there!

Sharing food is fun - especially wholesome, vegetarian foods that nourish and taste wonderful. In my personal quest to expand my own cooking and baking horizons, I aim to spend this summer experimenting with new recipes and new foods. I encourage you to follow along and inspire your own tastebuds!

All of the recipes I make are vegetarian, and most frequently vegan as well (no animal meats or byproducts whatsoever). Of the non-vegan ingredients I use - eggs, cheese, and honey - all are local and come from animals treated lovingly and allowed to roam freely. I strive to buy organic whenever possible, for my own health and that of the Earth, and use no processed faux meats.

I'm looking forward to sharing my kitchen creations with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment